The Sagano incense holder is named after the bamboo forest and is symbolic of grounded resilience. The incense holder is crafted from porcelain, matte to the touch, and painted in a beautiful mustard hue.
- Stunning mid-century style and colour, making it a wonderful addition to your home.
- Visually stimulating sculpture in its own right.
- 100% handmade for maximum character. Each piece is unique and features glazing variations.
- Acts as a daily reminder to stop and pause.
- Designed specifically for Japanese incense.
Place your incense into the hole on roughly a 30 degree angle, rather than placing vertically. This will wedge the incense between the sides of the hole, allowing you to burn the majority of the stick.
Keep away from tiny hands and paws and do not leave unattended. The glaze on your holder will change over time when exposed to burning incense.