Translating to “Whisper of the forest”, this artisanal incense is both profound and complex, conjuring visions of the great outdoors and slow walks in the forest.
- A soft and woodsy scent that will fill your space with warmth for hours.
- Melds together ancient and revered sandalwood with peppery, grassy tones of citrus, patchouli, clove and vetiver and a touch of sweetness from raspberry.
- Promotes a feeling of quiet tranquillity and joy in solitude.
- 15 minute burn time perfect for a short, but lasting, scent throw.
This deeply complex incense has been crafted with immense precision to kindle treasured memories of the creator, Chikako’s, grandfather’s house.
Chikako speaks of her grandfather’s house as being full of different tree scents; Murmure de la Foret honours the safety and peace she felt in her childhood.
Expertly combining the intricately-layered scent of sandalwood with spicy clove, vetiver and other woody and herbaceous notes.
Your Murmure de la Foret incense comes to you in a bespoke metal tin and contains fifty individual pieces.
- Premium Japanese incense.
- Length: 70mm.
- Burn time: 15 minutes each.
- Ingredients: Sandalwood, Clove, Vetiver, fine natural wood powder.
- Made in Japan.