Weaving Japanese incense and French perfumery with the je-ne-sais-quoi of Melbourne. Luxuriate in this incredible incense made by Kin North in collaboration with Tokyo Kodo.
Designed in collaboration with Grasse trained perfumer and third generation incense maker, Tokyo Kodo, Home layers various scented ingredients to evoke feelings of comfort, nostalgia and calm.
Buddah wood, cedar and vetiver are enveloped in the gentle sweet-spice of nutmeg, cinnamon and baked fruit.
Delivered to you in a reusable tin, with a luxurious wrap designed and printed in Melbourne. This incense is more than meets the eye, with a variety of secret resources available to you when you open the box and follow the special URL inside.
- Create a feeling of calm, connection and belonging while filling your space with luxury fragrance.
- Step away from the busy and find a pause in your day.
- A scent that is both grounding and nostalgic. Imagine cosy childhood mornings.
- Features Budda Wood an Australian scented wood.
- Blended masterfully by third generation incense maker with cedar, vetiver, nutmeg, cinnamon and baked fruit fragrance.
- A unique scent that will fill your space with warmth for hours.
- Imagined in Melbourne | Made in Japan
- Comes with ceramic pebble incense holder.
40 sticks that burn for ~15 minutes each (7cm length).