Named after the Nezu Museum in Tokyo which has a very tranquil feel, Nezu is a serene object to add to your home. The smooth silk-line texture, this calming sculpture is an invitation to explore a feeling of spaciousness and questions of ‘what-if?’.
- Create a calm environment with this minimalist sculpture that invites us to slow down.
- Made from porcelain and glazed in a silken matte beige glaze.
- Perfect for visual meditations as you watch your Japanese incense burn and drop ash into the shiny glazed 'drop-zone'
- 100% handmade, making every piece unique.
- Approximately 7cm in diameter and 5.5cm high.
Place your incense into the hole on roughly a 30 degree angle, rather than placing vertically. This will wedge the incense between the sides of the hole, allowing you to burn the majority of the stick.
Keep away from tiny hands and paws and do not leave unattended. The glaze on your holder will change over time when exposed to burning incense.