Welcome to SuperFeast, where tonic herbs & adaptogens reign supreme.
These magical herbs have captured our heart, mind, body and spirit with their enriched history which emerged from the Taoist, a system that is thousands of years old.
Their ability to work with our deep & innate systems, organs & energetics of the body is truly unique & allows us to powerfully support our body to return to harmony. Join us in using these adaptogenic medicinal mushrooms & tonic herbs, to potentiate the function of your entire being, leading you down a path of extreme health & longevity.
Chaga, an anti-ageing, immunity-boosting powerhouse, it's packed-full of beta glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants and skin-protecting melanin.
100% pure herbal medicine - absolutely no fillers, preservatives or additives of any kind used.
Superior quality - the ancient sourcing criteria Superfeast live by is called Di Tao, and they take it VERY seriously. Superfeast only source from the most pristine mountains, valleys and plains in extremely rural regions where the herbs are spiritually at home. From the growers, the foragers, the extractors, to us, the herbs are handled with extreme reverence; this is true Di Tao herbalism.
Rigorous and independently tested to ensure purity - Superfeast test for metals, pesticides, moulds, microbials and more, twice in house and with TGA accredited facilities.
Potent 10:1 extract powder - 10:1 = 10kg of herb to create 1kg of powder.
Uniquely specific processing technique - Superfeast's Chaga is extracted by trained herbalists using uniquely and patented refined techniques very specific to the herb. This involves their 3 stage high pressure dual-extraction, using water and rice alcohol for maximum potency and bioavailabilty. Superfeast techniques ensure the extraction is alive (herbs have different temperature and extraction duration limits) and upholds the specificity of the pharmacological and historical knowledge we have of the herb.
Non standardised, full spectrum extracts - using traditional extraction methods Superfeast ensure that the full range of compounds and energetics are extracted to create a product that is just as nature intended. Superfeast never synthetically isolate and standardise particular active constituents. Superfeast test their herbs to ensure that certain active ingredients are naturally at a level that’s compliant with the Chinese pharmacopeia so therapeutic effects are guaranteed.
Wild harvested in pristine birch forest - Superfeast only work with experienced wild Chaga foragers in China’s Chang Bai Mountain. Highly skilled, with longevity in mind, these foragers know the etiquette and technique to harvest wild Chaga without harming the tree, whilst ensuring future healthy output and low impact on the forest.
100% family-owned business - run by passionate tonic herbalists, in the Byron Shire, NSW
Did you know? Chaga is not technically a mushroom, though it’s often referred to as one in mushroom and herb books. The part of Chaga that looks like it might be a mushroom is technically a woody, tough mass of mycelium, known as a sclerotium (pl. sclerotia), which is a strange word derived from the Greek word sklēros, meaning hard. We do refer to Chaga as a ‘mushroom’ so that people don’t get too confused, but we thought it best we let you know! :)
- Chaga is used as a traditional folk medicine in many parts of Europe, China, and Canada.
- Chaga is a powerful adaptogen (betulinic acid) and immune herb (polysaccharides), that may also help to counter fatigue, reduce inflammation, increase stamina and assist with stress management.
- Chaga is a potent antioxidant that contains high levels of longevity enzyme; superoxide dismutase (SOD). Chaga is also the highest natural plant source of melanin. Chaga only grows on birch trees, and starts growing in the heartwood of the tree, slowly pushing its way out through the bark to emerge as the hard, dark lump that we harvest for our elixirs.
- SuperFeast Chaga is grown Di Tao on the bark of wild birch trees, sourced from the Chang Bai Mountain region of China, a super pristine and clean region known for its Taoist tonic herbs. Chaga is traditionally extracted as a tea, however at SuperFeast we sell a dual extract (of the sclerotia) which helps to capture and retain the herbs’ full-spectrum benefits (including betulinic acid, which is not water soluble).
- 100% herbal dual *extract powder, 10:1 potency.
Source - China’s Changbai Mountains.
Ingredients - Wild birch-grown Chaga mushroom extract powder.
Serving suggestion -
Start with ¼ - ½ tsp daily.
Stir Superfeast Chaga into hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea.
Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals.
Independently tested. No added fillers or starches. Packed by weight, not volume.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA.
If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult with your healthcare provider before adding these herbs to your diet.