Wisteria flowers are common in both France and Japan, and are renowned not only for their beauty and the warm tendrils of fragrance that reach out to ensnare us; but also for their longevity.
Historically, Wisteria trees symbolise long life and immortality making this incense a beautiful accompaniment to:
- Family gatherings.
- Remembering ancestors or favourite memories.
- Morning meditation.
Created by Chikako of Tokyo - Kodo, a third generation incense maker trained in the exquisite artform of French perfumery. Wisteria du Japon is an artisanal Japanese incense that offers an intriguing scent experience.
Wisteria du Japon creates a feeling of stability, calm and consistency.
- Envelope your home in the luxurious and lingering scent of Wisteria du Japon.
- Wisteria fragrance is fresh, floral and green.
- Sandalwood is earthy and grounded.
- Together they create a unique and exquisite scent.
- Ancient Japanese incense making techniques and modern French Perfumery come together to provide a luxurious and singular experience not found in other incense forms.
Your Wisteria du Japon incense comes to you in a bespoke metal tin and contains fifty individual pieces.
- Premium Japanese incense.
- Length: 70mm.
- Burn time: 15 minutes.
- Ingredients: Sandalwood, Wisteria fragrance, fine natural wood powder.
- Made in Japan.